Monday, June 14, 2010

EXP 3: Tower Floor Plans

Due to the complexity of my central tower I have decided to provide the floor plans to each floor as a guide around the building and office spaces.

-Angela Merkel Section-
Within this section of the tower for Angela Merkel I decided to break down her individual business and personal needs within an office. I therefore included a basic temporary sleeping space due to the office being located quite a distance from any city as well as the basic bathroom, kitchen and sitting room for relaxation. While for her business needs I have decided to include a formal office, boardroom for meetings, a media room for conducting satellite press conferences and reception.

-Helen Keller Section-

Helen Keller occupies the upper two floors, and similar to Angela’s floors have been broken down into her personal and business requirements. Similar to Angela, I have included a temporary sleeping space, bathroom, kitchen and sitting room. However for the business requirements I have simply included a reception and two separate offices. A casual office for writing her novels and a formal office for writing her lectures.

No comments:

Post a Comment